cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff change

Anonymous
Not applicable

My O2 Refresh is showing that I can upgrade for free from now but I am happy with the iPhone that I have so would just like to change tariff to get more data. I am interested in the 20GB for £20 deal that expires tomorrow but it isn't showing in my change tariff list. Is it only for new customers?

I've been with O2 for years and would like to stay with them but there are cheaper tariffs elsewhere these days and feel its unfair if its only new customers that can get the £20 tariff.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Not even sure what part of the thread @Rycal is inferring is 'absolute rubbish' ? If he means it was rubbish that the OP wasn't allowed to be put on that tariff and was told no, it was for new customers only ....then yes I would agree totally. O2's fair deal for all policy certainly failed on this occasion (as stated by the majority of us) 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions
I know because my team sell this tariff every day (or at least they did when it was available). It absolutely was not for new customers only.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 12 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Then @Anonymous was misinformed by customer services then? Even worse....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 15

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Then @Anonymous was misinformed by customer services then? Even worse....:smileysad:

Yes, as we said, but those are the prople paid to be the face of O2 and to help customers. 

No chance is there ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Yes, as we said, but those are the prople paid to be the face of O2 and to help customers. 

No chance is there ?

No there isn't Rich. Thanks to @Rycal for confirmation.....:Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15