cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone fault

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I bought this "Bundle BlackBerry Curve 9320 on Prepay TxtW BB £119.99".

The trackpad on the phone now doesn't work properly.  When I glide my finger over it, it doesn't react.

When i changed the sensitivity of the trackpad, it then became too sensitive.

Was working fine before.

Any help?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Try pulling the battery out with the phone still turned on......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Possibly a hard reset may help but make a back up first as this typically deletes saved data.

The soft reset procedure is in this link http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2012/01/blackberry-reset/

When you restore the factory default settings, all personal settings are reset. Follow these instructions to restore the factory default settings.
All phone data will be deleted. Data on your SIM isn't deleted.

1. Find "Security Wipe"
  • Press the Menu key twice.
  • Scroll to Options and press the Navigation key.
  • Scroll to Security and press the Navigation key.
  • Scroll to Security Wipe and press the Navigation key.
2. Restore factory default settings
  • Highlight Emails, Contacts, etc.User Installed Applications or Media Card and press the Navigation key.
  • When the box next to the menu item is ticked (V), the selected data will be deleted.
  • Highlight the field at the bottom of the display and key in blackberry
  • Scroll to Wipe and press the Navigation key to restore the factory default settings.
  • Follow the instructions on the display to set up your phone and prepare it for use.

If your within 14 working days of the purchase date then you do have the choice to return it to the shop if purchased from one, for a replacement if MI5's suggestion does not resolve the issue.

If after 14 days its a repair thats offered by O2, but its advised you use Blackberry Uk Support for repairs as a 1st avenue of choice. 

Check out the link for more info and info if you purchased it online.

Official Link

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Message 3 of 3