cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg order for Samsung Galaxy Ace

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting for some info about my order for 8 days now, for the Samsung Galaxy Ace for my wife as an Xmas present. Heard nothing yet, spoken to 2 agents via chat, Phil and Nishant, and they both said they will progress my order! But still nowt!! Iam really fed up with this and severely disappointed cos my wife was looking forward to her present. We are both O2 phone users and Broadband but this is getting near the limit. Both times the agents said they were out of stock of the Galaxy but Phil contacted sales and they said they had had a new delivery? So where is my fone ???????????????? This needs sorting out asap or else a consolation/reduction will be requested!  Will not recommend O2 to friends after this fiasco!      

Message 1 of 31
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still out of stock and O2 agent says lots of people are waiting for the same fone. So did i want to cancel?  YEEEEEEEEES

Looking else where

View solution in original post

Message 18 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Doesn't mention anything about being out of stock on the web page:/

Is it a contract?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
No Pay-as-u go
Message 3 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do you have a store local to you?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
with International SIM as our daughter lives in Oz
Message 5 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes but they charge more for fone and dont give store vouchers!!
Message 6 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
How much more? I'm just thinking when I had an issue similar with an old Sony Ericsson they arranged for me to buy in store and gave me a credit for the extra amount.
Message 7 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
£89 + airtime from both carphone warehouse and phones4u both claim to have stock.

Same price as O2 direct:)
Message 8 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes but they charge more for fone and dont give store vouchers!!

Basically impatient when they have told you it's out of stock, go to the store, quicker & most likely get it there & then instead of waiting & hoping they tell you the next time you use chat that the phone is in stock, if you want compensation, they may offer you a one time only reduction as a gesture of good will

Message 9 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, O2 were doing a deal on payg phones where if you purchased them online then you got some free vouchers as well. So buying from the store in this case is not the answer.

What I am more interested in is when you purchased the phone? If you purchased the phone on the 20th after lunch time then I would not of expected the phone to be delivered till 27th at the earliest anyway. 

Message 10 of 31