cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly to pay as you go

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm abroad and not due to be back to the UK until late June. I would like to move to pay as you go. What's the best way to do this?
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

You would still be calling a uk number so no charge over Tugo. Your alternative number wouldn't be free from the phone app though if tugo wasn't being used.

Yes I'm fully aware that the number would be chargeable if not for using TU, hence using it to make use of my UK allowances Rolleys

I'm wary of calling an 0844 number even through TU whether it's supposedly free or not.

What's better, try to get any charges back after the fact or to use a number I won't be charged for certain? 

I've given an alternative number for people to use so what is the problem?

Message 31 of 32

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Lots of advice has been given here, so I shall close this discussion now.

Please make sure to be as concise as possible with replies and make sure they are based purely on what the OP asks. Also, if you want to advise alternative methods, make sure to clearly explain why it might be better or easier. This is not a direct reference to any one post, but I wanted to add some general tips for helping each other out  when looking at the whole discussion slight_smile

Cheers!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 32 of 32