cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly BlackBerry Z10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everybody

On Sunday I thought I'd go mad and get the new BlackBerry Z10 on O2 On contract. Being 19 I thought I wouldn't have a hope in hell in getting a contract as I have no credit history. Blow and behold I get an email saying my Z10 is being dispatched and will be in store on Wednesday, followed by a email today saying its being dispatched soon To my local store. Is that it? have I been accepted ?  Also if I have can I send a mate to get it for me?

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

i imgine you probably can get it

Message 12 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

In response to the iPlayer question, YES! slight_smile The BlackBerry Z10 does support the iPlayer and it works via Adobe Flash Player! slight_smile Not only that but it works through 3G too! In the past (with other BB devices), I've found it has only worked on WiFi so it's very fustrating but this phone is fantastic for that!

ALSO, the app isn't actually an app but more of a link to the BBC iPlayer website. if you don't fancy downloading the app, navigate to http://bbc.co.uk/mobile/iplayer from your Z10! slight_smile

Message 13 of 36

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Great response:) I also love your nicname grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I found out you don't have to phone the shop mate:)

"Simply show us your order confirmation - text, email or printed out. Friend or family member collecting for you? please ensure they bring a copy of the email order confirmation with them."

Just give your mate the order email apparently.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,KB=Companion,question=ref(user):str(Mobile),C...
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 15 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic! Excellent stuff! I was reading through a email : "Sending someone else to collect on your behalf? That's fine but please 
remind them to bring a copy of this email so we can cross check the 
collection reference and your photo ID and utility bill."

Message 16 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I give my friend my passport and a bank statement ? 

Message 17 of 36

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sounds like you should. It seems rather contradictory the info given doesn't it:/

On one hand they need the email yet they cross reference it with your ID not theirs 😕
Message 18 of 36

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes does seem a bit weird. Oh well. I will give him things with my name and address on it. Can't wait!
Message 19 of 36

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Should I give my friend my passport and a bank statement ? 

Trust he's a very good friendSmiley Very Happy Next stop BarbadosSmiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 36