Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancel

Dino1968
Level 4: Observant
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi yesterday I placed an order for another product but chose the wrong product it was a tablet which I dont use instead of the Samsung Book. I called through to cancel the order, which they said would be done. And I would be refunded my initial payment. I can see on the tracking it has been returned back to o2 (by the time I called the item had already been sent for shipment)

My account though still shows this account for the tablet as active ... how long does it take for the system to update and remove this account and show the order as fully cancelled ? Im not worried on the refund as I know it will come through within a week but just want this secondary account removed.

Any pointers on this appreciated

Oh and I had to call 2 times to get the order cancelled as first time round it was not done. A minor point but still.

thanks Dino

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Usually within a week once the product has been scanned back into stock. Probably needs someone to pick it up from the delivery room.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Usually within a week once the product has been scanned back into stock. Probably needs someone to pick it up from the delivery room.

Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually within 24 hours of the item being scanned back in

Message 3 of 10

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dino1968 Your welcome & welcome to the forum 

Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Realistically you are looking at 2 weeks for the cancellation to be fully processed and for your money to be refunded.
Your MyO2 may not update correctly until next month either.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Dino1968 how are you doing? slight_smile Does it still show as active on your account or did it update the info?

Message 8 of 10

Dino1968
  • 81 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Hi @Dino1968 how are you doing? slight_smile Does it still show as active on your account or did it update the info?

Hi It was all sorted in the end although I had to get it esculated to a supervisor as support was hmm somewhat confused and lacking.

So its all removed and cancelled down. Thing is I did then do a re-order for the "right" product and was rejected saying I am up to my limits on my accounts I can have with o2. Strange as first order was accpeted and I only have 1 account my mobile monthly account (s8)

Anyway I think I will just buy the product out right as it means no monthly bill 🙂 dont want any further footprints on my credit file for a while now...

cheers for asking Dino )

Message 9 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Ok thanks for confirming, glad it got updated correctly in the end!

Message 10 of 10