cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Payment History - how to access it?

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Hi! Any idea how to get to the "Payment history" on o2.co.uk for a Pay Monthly phone?

I am unable to get to the area that lets me see the detail below at the moment, nor can I get access to my Device Plan (credit agreement) detail, so I guess until those are fixed, no joy with Payment history either?

20**Personal info** 14_26_46-O2.png

Thanks for any hints...

Thoughful

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

pgn
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

Despite receiving about 6 e-mails at 16:49 today (not down to me, have been on the beach all afternoon!) saying my password has been changed, still the same error when I try to accomplish this task om www.o2.co.uk.

So what next? 

How do I escalate a support ticket that I have no ticket number for...? 

Message 21 of 24

pgn
  • 35802 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

@Martin-O2 Is anything that O2 Tech Support does likely to warn me about my O2 password having been changed? I received 6 such e-mails late Friday, ca 16:50), but still cannot get into see billing detail or download/print older bills... 

Thanks! 

Message 22 of 24

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@pgn I'm not aware of any actions that would cause this but it's worth checking with customer services just to be on the safe side. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 23 of 24

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 24 of 24