cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 signal is disappearing.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey you guys & gals.

Can you tell us why the O2 signal in our valley is getting progressively weaker over the last six months?

I've just had to walk up the lane 1/4 mile away from our group of houses to get a signal with NO JOY AT ALL. NO SIGNAL.

So what's going on now please?

No funny replies please like " It's the wrong kind of cloud" etc. Yes it's a very cloudy day ok. But come on you guys please let us be able to use our phones. What good are they like this??

Some action please would be appreciated.

Ex37 9HR

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The status page is showing no problems but as this is a long standing issue you need to report it to O2 customer service. You can report a problem through the status page or by downloading the My Network app.

http://status.o2.co.uk

If you are on contract them try downloading the TU Go app which you can use on your home wifi.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The status page is showing no problems but as this is a long standing issue you need to report it to O2 customer service. You can report a problem through the status page or by downloading the My Network app.

http://status.o2.co.uk

If you are on contract them try downloading the TU Go app which you can use on your home wifi.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is not o2 you are you are talking too. They will not see your message. Report the issue via the methods above or call customer service 

Message 3 of 7

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Looks like the O2 mast is at Higher Fisherton Farm so it's a long walk up Easter Hill on the B3227.

Nice part of North Devon though
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
My network app is a useful one to have http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous

should you need to ring Customer Service ... the best time to do so is around 8:30am on a weekday morning... I'm not sure, offhand, about the weekend opening times ... they will be shown via above  ^  ^  ^  information given ... hope it can be sorted out for you 

Message 6 of 7

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous Welcome to the O2 community!

Glad to see the community guys have helped you!

Here some extra info related to their answers that will help O2 to improve their service: Self-help guide for network problems

Escalating a network issue
You can get in touch by:

• contacting us on Facebook or Twitter, and letting us know that you’ve already done the above checks
  • reporting the issue through your smartphone using the My Network app
  • calling 202 from an O2 Pay Monthly phone, 4445 from Pay As You Go, or 8002 for O2 business.
Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 7 of 7