cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 ruining my life. No exageration

Anonymous
Not applicable
Long story short I ordered a sim card from o2 in November within my two week cooling off period I called up to cancel it. I was assured it was cancelled. Then two weeks later recieved a bill. Called up again and had been told it was disconnected. So the same process has been happening since November. I keep getting a bill,ringing up and then being told it's cancelled, get a bill.
After accepting full responsibility they assured me this would be sorted. In March I recieved a late payment notice on my credit file. After being told to email credit referrals which I did with all the information I have. They are as much help as a chocolate fire guard. I contacted o2 again and I was assured they will email them directly and the matter will be sorted within 10 working days. checked my credit file this morning I'm now on very poor as I now have a default notice and 3 late payments all of this is o2 fault. I'm trying to start a business and can not get credit. I have a 1 year old son who is dependant on me to drive him around I am not able to take him anywhere after next Monday as my car insurance runs out and I can not apply for credit as my usual very good credit rating is now at very poor all because of o2. After being told that it will all be a sorted since Nov I'm worse off and it is breaking me. Discusting service for somebody that has been a loyal custom er for 8 years
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
3 REPLIES 3

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
You need to raise a complaint
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4