cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Charges even for days when I did not use the service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am being charged 4.99 every day for O2 Travel, even when I do not send messages or make calls from my phone. My data is also disabled. What is going on?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@chrisymonWe are aware not everyone knows the terms and conditions. We have them and post them frequently for many users....Without being unreasonable we are just waiting for clarification about the earlier statement you made ie

Check what  o2 travel you opted for as i beleave that some you take out are a rollover until you stop it by contacting o2.  Have seen many contracts with this built in or added into the tarriff for people that travel a lot.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 56

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@chrisymon wrote:

And please dont assume everyone is aware off terms and conditions. Let people speak for themselves. You may know them but someone might not thats why i took the time to post them to see if its was any help for now or in the future.. 

That's as may be but it doesn't address the issue that is being asked here either.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 56

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
As I'm traveling shortly I'd also like to know about these varying options please @chrisymon

What do I have to do to get the different options, do i call up or can I opt in online? Also what's the differing charges?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Message 23 of 56

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:
As I'm traveling shortly I'd also like to know about these varying options please @chrisymon

What do I have to do to get the different options, do i call up or can I opt in online? Also what's the differing charges?

Don't hold your breath wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:

I wish I'd known before I flew to Spain on Monday @gindygoo. Who knows...I may have  got a better option/deal?  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 56

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I'll be OK for Easter..... just as soon as we get the info!

Currently using:
Message 26 of 56

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Well I've searched just now @Cleoriff and I can see nothing at all about what's been mentioned... Apart from the different charges for inside/outside Europe that is.

Paging @chrisymon please come back and explain this different travel package thingy, it's quite important info. Especially as there's a multitude of regulars here that travel a lot!

@MI5 I'm eagerly awaiting the revelations that'll save us all a fortune wink
Message 27 of 56

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 28 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@gindygoo wrote:
Well I've searched just now @Cleoriff and I can see nothing at all about what's been mentioned... Apart from the different charges for inside/outside Europe that is.

Paging @chrisymon please come back and explain this different travel package thingy, it's quite important info. Especially as there's a multitude of regulars here that travel a lot!

@MI5 I'm eagerly awaiting the revelations that'll save us all a fortune wink

Yes...we have all searched high and low....nothing to be found. Maybe it's a secret tariff....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 56

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Oooer, a secret tariff???

That's it! @chrisymon come on, don't leave us in the dark. If it's a secret, you could whisper! 😂
Message 30 of 56