cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not allowing upgrade even though date says I can

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

My upgrade date in my O2 states I can upgrade from the 28th May 2013 but when I log into the upgrade section it says I can't upgrade until 28th May 2013 which is today.

It's really confusing stating today's date but saying I can't upgrade, am not 100% sure if I am going to upgrade but would like to compare the offers to other packages out there.

Anyone else had this issue or is it a case of the system catching up with its self?

Thanks,
Paul
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you try later today you should have no problem but you can always ring 202 and speak to retentions to see if they can offer you any better deals than online.

(choose the 'thinking of leaving' option)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If you try later today you should have no problem but you can always ring 202 and speak to retentions to see if they can offer you any better deals than online.

(choose the 'thinking of leaving' option)

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks yes the system has caught up with its self and everything is working.

It's this modern age we live in of wanting everything and anything yesterday, inpatient comes to mind.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks yes the system has caught up with its self and everything is working.

It's this modern age we live in of wanting everything and anything yesterday, inpatient comes to mind.

Lol, sure does.

I would suggest going into the 02 High-Street Store to complete your upgrade so you walk away with the phone of your choice or possibly a CPW who normally give more choices.

Whatever you decide enjoy your new shiny gadget !

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
My O2 store will only provide contracts which are advertised in store, they can't match the website or price match other networks
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My O2 store will only provide contracts which are advertised in store, they can't match the website or price match other networks

Many look in places such as CPW !

Message 6 of 7

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Other stores might have more choice which is very good,but if you like to swap your phone when you see a new one,refresh is the way forward.Unfortunately its only available in o2 stores and over da phone

Message 7 of 7