cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order not showing?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all.

I currently have 3 mobile contracts with O2.

I signed in to my account yesterday evening and placed an order for a Z4 Tablet.

I paid for Saturday delivery @ £8.99 by 12.00

I got all the legal docs via email but no order confirmation at all, No txt or email from DPD about delivery either.

I called O2 and got no where with them at all. Just said there is no order and thats it!

So whats going on? What do I do now?

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I thought sod it, Ill re-order.

and this time...

Hello Mr Sean Smith,

Thanks for placing your order.

Your order number is: ms-xxxxxxx

And here are your order details
----------------------------------------------------
3 StandardDelivery £0.00
2 Claim your Disney bundle £0.00
1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Black O2 Refresh Data 24 Month 500MB £0.00

Looks like we have a winner this time..

Just need to make sure I get that £8.99 back.

And if this woman does actually call back I will just have to tell her thanks for the help but I placed a new order that seems to have gone through this time and if the other one does pop up I ill cancel it.

All very odd indeed....

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I think there was a similar case where a timed delivery order did not show up but was delivered I would wait until the 12pm cut off and then chase it

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Customer service should be able to give you tracking details but they should also be showing in your MyO2.
If not then it means it's not left o2 yet.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If this doesn't arrive today (and these instances are quite common) then @Anonymous should certainly complain and at the very least demand refund of next day delivery charges.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Delivery charges will be refunded without question but it's the all too common issue of selling stuff they don't have stock of which is still worrying.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well nothing has come.

I was waiting for the Z4 Tablet to be in stock as it has not been for quite some time.

Still, why dose o2 not have any info on my order, that cant find anything?

Will have to wait till Monday me thinks and give them a call then and try and get something sorted out.

Message 6 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I had doubts that it would arrive if honest @Anonymous We see so many complaints re this same issue. O2 accepting orders and payment for items that are out of stock.

You can ring O2 today or tomorrow. CS should be able to give you some sort of explanation.. 8am-8pm today and 8-6pm Sunday http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats the thing.

I did call.

I got nothing from them. They just say there is no trace of any order. Even tho I have paid the deleivery charge.

And thats it. No more help from them, Just that there is no order.. Sorry. You need to order again.

Message 8 of 14

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
You need to raise a complaint mate http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 9 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

" Sorry you need to order again"?? When they have taken your deposit and payment for next day delivery? I dont think so. Absolutely appalling service. As said earlier you should be putting in a complaint. No one is taking ownership of this... so thats the only way to go. 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 14