cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyO2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Brand new customer to O2 after buying an iphone5 for my daughter. I have been trying to access myO2 for the first time, but it keeps telling me the service is unavailable/application error, try again later. Is it me? have now tried from home, work and iPod over the last 2-3 days. Help?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you trying from the phone?, I get this also and the app has refused to operate with this message since I joined O2, several attempts to no avail also reinstalls etc.

I can however get in to my O2 via the web browser on both the phone and the computers so have just given up with the app and put my own shortcut up on a screen which works fine.

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, the phone is my daughter's but I am the account holder, pay the bills, etc. I therefore need the access to phone bills, personal details, etc. I'm going through the link they sent me in the email, and directly through the links on the website.  It lets me sign in, and then I get the application error message. Not a good start - I only want to sign in and check everthing has been set up correctly, as you would when you start a new contract.

Message 3 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You will need to speak to O2 directly if it's not working, see "Contact us" at the bottom of the page for the number, and other ways to get in touch.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spoken to them. They sent a new password - had to be sent to my daughter's phone apparently. Have tried it, is still doing the same thing. They have emailed me the first bill today and I can't access it. My daughter has tried from her iphone and she can't access it either. It is very frustrating.

Message 5 of 9

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Back to CS I'm afraid, you'll have to be persistent with this.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried changing the password through computer and then logging in on your phone once its changed ?
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, but yes tried that one. Spoke to another 'guru' yesterday. He logged in using my login and password and said that he got the same error message, then said it would be sorted out within 24 hours. It's not sorted out yet - I think there's 40 minutes to go - I'm not holding my breath. I've now been emailed my first bill but can't even look at it. This really is not a good start.  GRRRRRRRR!

Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem after transferring a number from another company to an O2 pay monthly account. I have my two kids numbers on MyO2 too. I can access those but not my own number. I get the same message as you. I have had several calls with O2 and they have promised to escalate it but still not working!

Message 9 of 9