cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impulse scam

Anonymous
Not applicable
Getting charged by o2 via a company called impulse . Account shows I bought something from them. I havnt I didn't know you could even buy stuff from your mobile account . Asked various advisers and complaints person to sort it eventually said they would but still more charged , criminal .
Have asked for bares on my phone now asked for a full bar on charge to mobile. Will change companies regardless know even if that works. O2 must me getting a cut to allow this to happen
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
So if you click on a link by accident then you should be charged £50 pounds over the space of a few weeks despite the fact that you flagged it up to o2
Message 11 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You need to chase it up with the PSA http://psauthority.org.uk/for-consumers/unexpected-phone-charge
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
By leaving o2 I won't be charged the fraudelent charges.
Message 13 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Apparently o2 can claim 50 percent of the charges as administration costs. That explains a lot .
Message 14 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
The psa is in organisation that tried to make this dodgy industry look respectable , it hasn't worked
Message 15 of 18

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
So have you bought anything or subscribed to anything? Impulse just provide the means to charge to mobile so what exactly have you been charged for?
Message 16 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like it's another Facebook subscription thing again

Message 17 of 18

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm sure at least 90% are.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 18