cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I fitness scam

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have noticed three charges of £3 each to my account.  These have been at weekly intervals.  I have sent messages to pmconnect via their website and stop messages from my phone but have received no response from the company.  I have now contacted the PSA who have been very helpful.  Following their advice I have sent a further email to support@pmconnect.co.uk.  I await developments.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have noticed three charges of £3 each to my account.  These have been at weekly intervals.  I have sent messages to pmconnect via their website and stop messages from my phone but have received no response from the company.  I have now contacted the PSA who have been very helpful.  Following their advice I have sent a further email to support@pmconnect.co.uk.  I await developments.

Let us know how you get on @Anonymous. Hope it all works out for you..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Probably the more direct approach of calling them would work better?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Calling seems to get better results but I hope that emails work for you. 

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did try calling them but failed to get through to a human being.  Also an email leaves a verifiable trace that can be referred to if necessary.

I have now received a text saying that I have unsubscribed from something that I never subscribed to in the first place.  Let's see what happens next.

Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I did try calling them but failed to get through to a human being.  Also an email leaves a verifiable trace that can be referred to if necessary.

I have now received a text saying that I have unsubscribed from something that I never subscribed to in the first place.  Let's see what happens next.

Interesting to see that you never managed to get through to a 'human being' @Anonymous Must be another ploy to keep people subscribed to their service!

Now you have had a text to say you are 'unsubscribed'... let's hope this is the end of the matter ...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 7