cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have rang 02 4 days ago and asked them to put the Ireland bolt-on on my phone as I can not find any link here to do so. Its 1.99 to receive calls While in ireland per month for free. There doesnt seem to be anyway of contacting or talking to 02 while loged in here to speak to a representative.All I can get is link of FAQ'S and so on.i nearly sure before I could text somebody here online and they would write back straight away or is that service gone? Dont want to phone and cost myself more money as I'm not in the country now but more importantly why was my bolt on not put on as they said they would..!!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You can call from abroad +44 844 809 0200 Free on a contract mobile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried the online live chat facility.

http://www.o2.co.uk/mobile/contactus

We are all Customers here like you with no access to accounts.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

You can call from abroad +44 844 809 0200 Free on a contract mobile.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3