vava
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Cannot download a prf bills.

After clicking on 'Download and print latest bill' I have an error message:

Diagnostic Information
   URL: /Billing/eaO2/ChangeDashboard.do?pageName=PreviousBills&account=1015578371&return_url=https%3A//billing.o2.co.uk/bill?disambiguation_id=4727525c-3390-486b-a13c-024238f85724
   Error Code: o20x13212072ae
   Userid: unauthenticated
   Date/time: 21/07/2017 17:28:44

How I can download a pdf?

Thanks

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
You can't at the moment until o2 fix the error that has already been reported weeks ago.
I suggest you call customer services and ask them for a free postal bill until they fix the website.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marjo @Martin-O2 it needs to be fixed myo2 

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been having this problem since last year and each time I ring O2 no one can explain or understand why it happens. I asked for a postal/email bill but they told me they can't email them and I would have to pay extra for a postal bill as it is my issue not theirs! I now have to go into an O2 shop every month to get a copy of my bill which I need for my company accounts. It is a total pain and I wish O2 would just resolve it asap. it sounds as though it is happening a lot so I think O2 should send an email PDF bill to the customers affected until they resolve what is clearly their issue.

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's the least they could do.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Open new email,  copy & paste customer address, attach copy of pdf, click SEND. Two minutes for the slowest adviser. I despair!

Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

The amount of posts we are seeing on this issue...it's obvious it's getting worse not better. Not sure how long O2 can drag this out.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

vava
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The problem is still there... Can it be solved at all?

Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It would appear not!

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi guys, 

Due to the number of threads popping up around this issue I'm locking this one and asking that you discuss it over in this thread, which will be the main thread for updates on this issue. I didn't want to merge as it would be confusing due to the number of different conversations. wink 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 10 of 10