cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Thanks for the "update" @Martin-O2.
Given that it appears a number of people cannot actually see their bills, are o2 willing to send them out in paper format (without charge) while the issue is being fixed?

I don't suppose they would be 'willing' to send out paper bills @gmarkj but I agree with you, that they should!!. This error has gone on far too long now and customers are paying their bills with no info on what they are actually paying for. They would object if people stopped payment until the issue was resolved..  

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 316

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
TBH I cannot think of a single other company that would have this going on for so long.
If I was a business that charged people for a service but did not tell them what they were getting for their money I do not believe I would have customers for long.
If this carries on to next week I think resolver will be getting another user. Two weeks is more than enough time to fix this!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 32 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Isn't it illegal to take the money if they don't give the customer notice of the intended charges?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 33 of 316

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Isn't it illegal to take the money if they don't give the customer notice of the intended charges?

Yes I believe the technical term is fraud.

It could also be breach of contract if they have said they will give notice of intended charges in their T&Cs

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 34 of 316

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
What is a direct debit Indemnity?

Direct debit indemnity is a way of claiming back unauthorised direct debits. This includes instances where you have not been given the required advance notice regarding a change of amount or date, you have been debited an incorrect amount, earlier than the agreed date or in error.

https://supportcentre.natwest.com/TELEPHONEBANKINGCHATAO/913209502/What-is-a-direct-debit-Indemnity....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 316

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
O2's cash flow could be in for a big hit !!!!
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 36 of 316

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

It just let me download and print my latest bill in IE

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 37 of 316

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Add to the 'fraud'.....I doubt that O2 will refund any 'overcharging errors' they may make whilst their system is non functional ....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 38 of 316

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Not for me @adamtemp64 - same error.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 39 of 316

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@gmarkj strange will do a basic screen garb in a bit

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 40 of 316