cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DASH_ERR04: Cant download old bills

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is anyone else getting this error when trying to download their Bill? I have cleared Cache, used different browsers and even different machines and can't download any of my bills. I was on live chat and was told that if I wanted the bill sent out then I would be charged! All I need is a copy of my Bill emailed to me for my accounts.

Latest update from the community team: 

Hi guys,

Happy to confirm that the issue has now been fixed.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Message 1 of 316
315 REPLIES 315

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Still not working this morning.
Any news @Martin-O2?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 21 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@gmarkj I've not had any update over the weekend but will chase it up again this morning. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was told i could get a paper bill for £1.50 to get around this O2 bug. Had to kick up a fuss to get it waived.

I need my bill to get my £40 cashback so i'll be asking O2 to compensate me. This is just not good enough.

I'm a computer programmer and would be told to identify and fix this within a few hours if it was one of our websites. No idea why it is taking so long.

Message 23 of 316

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Outsourced IT with little interest, I imagine......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 316

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Outsourced IT with little interest, I imagine......

Or is it outsourced IT with meaningless or even zero KPIs ? 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 25 of 316

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Could well be - if our experience of waiting for changes to the forum is representative it could take weeks to fix !
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 26 of 316

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not working. Will be 7 days tomorrow since I spoke to CS and they raised a support ticket. Come on o2 - this is really poor. I want my bills to download please.

Message 27 of 316

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Two more days and still not working.
@Martin-O2 is there any news on this?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 28 of 316

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

This is still being worked on @gmarkj but unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when it's going to be fixed. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 29 of 316

gmarkj
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Thanks for the "update" @Martin-O2.
Given that it appears a number of people cannot actually see their bills, are o2 willing to send them out in paper format (without charge) while the issue is being fixed?

Message 30 of 316