cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract cancel

Anonymous
Not applicable

I notified o2 to cancel my contract last week over the phone although I am still awaiting an email to confirm this.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service again to chase them up. This is not customer service so we can't do anything sorry

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Guide to cancelling here for you https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/hig...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Keep checking My O2 for a final bill to confirm the account has been closed. 

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

failing all that, call 202 and ask for retentions and they will help you close down your account and issue you with a pac code 

Message 5 of 6

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, Welcome to the O2 Community!

The O2 community is a group of customers and friends who like to help each other out, not CS I am afraid. We’re happy to answer questions, discuss O2 or chat about any related topic. But to be able to confirm your process, please follow @Anonymous, @jonsie  and @MI5 advice and let us know! 

Thanks for your help guys heart

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 6 of 6