cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Xbox live membership

Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I claim my 12month live membership that I got with my upgrafe?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Full details on how to claim are outlined on OnePlus' claims page here, though here are the main points:

1. You need to order a OnePlus 5T directly from O2 between 16th Nov and 6th Dec 2017
  2. Visit the Claim Now page on no sooner than 21 days but no later than 60 days from your order date
  3. You'll then need to upload proof of purchase, including other details such as date & place of purchase, receipt number, personal details etc
  4. You'll receive your Xbox Live Gold membership via e-code within 5 working days of the claim being validated

Links:

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can imagine we will get this question asked a few times but as it’s something new maybe @Chris_K can advise on correct process?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I didn't even realise O2 were offering Xbox live membership as a promotion?. So certainly more information would help..

Edited to add: I see it was announced here..https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/OnePlus-5T-out-now/m-p/1090048#M22974

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Full details on how to claim are outlined on OnePlus' claims page here, though here are the main points:

1. You need to order a OnePlus 5T directly from O2 between 16th Nov and 6th Dec 2017
  2. Visit the Claim Now page on no sooner than 21 days but no later than 60 days from your order date
  3. You'll then need to upload proof of purchase, including other details such as date & place of purchase, receipt number, personal details etc
  4. You'll receive your Xbox Live Gold membership via e-code within 5 working days of the claim being validated

Links:

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that @Chris_K Very helpful wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Excellent, thanks slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6