cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled upgrade, refund and tarriff change

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I went to early upgrade my phone in store after applying online and paying to do so. Told in store couldnt upgrade due to a tiny scratch on the camera on my phone so cancelled my upgrade

The new tariff and payment plan was applied to my contract. I have subsequetly been billed for the new phone and tarrif, and also still no sign of a refund for the upgrade

Anybody know how long this process should take to get a refund and bill changed back? Speaking to O2 is getting me knowwhere, getting diffrerent answers off different people and its driving me mad

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Usually takes O2 about 2 weeks but chase it up with customer service http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous how are you doing this week? Did you manage to get any update from customer service regarding your refund and tariff?

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
No everytime I speak to someone I get different information so haven’t tried again since Friday and since someone said it takes two weeks. It’s two weeks tomorrow so will try again. Otherwise I don’t know what else to do accept try instore at the weekend
Thanks
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Anonymous thanks for the update! I'll drop you a quick PM (private message here on the forum) to get a few additional details to see if we can help in any way, in case you don't get anywhere with it today either. Hope it gets sorted for you soon!

Message 5 of 5