cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upgrade to a higher iPhone tariff 12months into my contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I am 12 months into my contact on my black berry on a £21.50 per month contract.

I want to upgrade to a £26pm iphone 5 contract (£for the the handset)

would I be upgrade to this ?

thanks Cameron 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Then No.

You can upgrade your contract tariff at any town, but you have to wait to upgrade your phone  on its official upgrade date

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry your post does not make sense. 

You can upgrade your tariff at at anytime. If you are talking about upgrading your phone and tariff then the answer is only if you are due an upgrade which you can find out in Myo2.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope i want to upgrade my phone and contract to a higher priced tariff. I'm not due an upgrade.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you are on a 24 month contract?

As it stands at the moment then No. You could sell your current phone to help towards paying out the outstanding contract with you making up the rest but other than that, you are stuck till your contract expires.

Message 4 of 5

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Then No.

You can upgrade your contract tariff at any town, but you have to wait to upgrade your phone  on its official upgrade date

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 5 of 5