cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable
Heya, my boyfriend has recently gone on holiday to Tenerife, we are both on 02, however he is on contract and I am on a pay monthly tariff, I know I will not get charged for calling him, but can someone tell me how much he will be charged please ?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Nothing as long as he stays within his normal monthly allowances.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Roaming-Changes-from-15th-June-2017-CONTRACT-ON...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Nothing as long as he stays within his normal monthly allowances.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Roaming-Changes-from-15th-June-2017-CONTRACT-ON...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
So when I call him , he will not get charged , and if he calls me , it is his standard call rate ?
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
That is correct.
If he has a call allowance, calls will come from that too.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4