cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I have received a text saying I owe an amount which I do not. There was a problem last month regaridng international travel which was resolved by one of your agents but it seems you have not updated your system and are still trying to say I owe £200 + towards last moths bill which I do not. O2 took responsibilty and resolved the matter - but now you are impacting my credit scoring for something I have not done! I will have to take legal action if you do not resolve this immediately! 

Rachel Gow 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You are not actually talking to O2 directly here so you need to call them or raise a complaint.

All contact details and complaint process on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You are not actually talking to O2 directly here so you need to call them or raise a complaint.

All contact details and complaint process on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel 

how long ago was this matter resolved as this could just be a cross over text that you have recived, the best thing to do to clear this matter quickly is to call 202 free from your phone and speak to customer services to question what is owing on your account and to look at call notes to see if this has been logged to state that this is an billing error, if you go through the contact us channel then you could be waiting upto 5 working days to get this matter resolved where sometimes a quick call to customer services is all that is needed.. 

do let us know how you get on. 

Message 3 of 3