cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill query after moving to another network

Anonymous
Not applicable
I moved from O2 to EE two weeks ago but my current bill says I'm still going to be paying my normal monthly amount! So I'm going to be charged my usual amount on the 16th June, when I only used a few days of this month. Is this correct? Seems unfair to me.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Because of the way the billing system works you will still pay for the final month (the notice period) in advance, so yes this is correct, however, it will show as a credit on your account which can be paid back into your bank account.
It's a bit of a strange way to do it but perfectly normal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
By the way, when I look on my account, it does say 'disconnected bill'.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest you ring 02 cs on an O2 powered phone via 202 or From a landline 0844 809 0202 > 5p a minute for clarification.

We are all customers here with no access to accounts.

Hope all is ok.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Because of the way the billing system works you will still pay for the final month (the notice period) in advance, so yes this is correct, however, it will show as a credit on your account which can be paid back into your bank account.
It's a bit of a strange way to do it but perfectly normal.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I see, thank you 🙂
Message 5 of 5