Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big bundle double up.

happycampers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So i get a text saying that my £10 big bundle will double up when it starts on the 7th November but when i go to My O2 it still showing my old allowance of calls and data. I phone help line and they say that if call 2202 option 3 it will tell me my months new double up allowance but it's still my normal £10 big bundle, so i phone again and they tell me that the double up is there on my account but it ain't, so what's going on? any one else having the same problem?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
It's applied as a "virtual allowance" which is used first before your normal bundle allowances.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

happycampers
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for promt reply MI5, problem is if its a Virtual Allowance as you say why is it stating in My O2 that I have used 40mb of data off my normal bundles allowance, as you say it should use the Virtual Allowance first but thats not the case.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Maybe it has kicked in yet.
Usually takes 24 hours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

happycampers
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's been over 3 days since i made contact with the help desk and the data is coming off my usual 500mb allowance, just seems a waste of time having a help desk and they don't sort your problems out.
Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I can't argue with that mate 😞

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hello @happycampers do you have an update on your issue? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7