cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Top up not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying to set up auto top up. I've entered all my card details and received the e-mail to click on the link to confirmt the auto top up. All I've been getting for the past two days is:

Something's gone wrong....

We’re updating our auto top-up site.
We won’t be long. Come back later and the site should be up and running again. 
Top up now by calling us on 4444 from your mobile (it’s free). Or go to o2.co.uk/topup to see the many ways you can top-up.

When will the site be fixed as my account is now in limbo - as it shows a pending request to set up auto top up.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, 

we are sorry to read that you are having problems.  I have just sent you a PM to see if we can find why Don't know

EDITED 

Already investigating! Thanks everyone for letting us know! 

Please guys, could you help us here and let us know if someone else is having the same problem so we can create a bigger case? Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - I haven't receveid a PM - But the site is still down showing the same message

Message 12 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Sorry, I promise I sent it Destroy 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 13 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, all fixed now right? Feedback

Message 14 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

Hello @Anonymous, all fixed now right? Feedback

Lets hope so. We haven't seen any posts about problems since ☺️

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
All OK now - I received an email with a confirmation link that worked. Thanks for your help 😊
Message 16 of 17

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Thanks so much for coming back and let us know @Anonymous Fantastic

Message 17 of 17