Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G

Kabir75
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm on monthly tariff of 4G 20gb data.. unlimited texts and calls.. the thing is.. the 4G I supposed to get is not even 1G.. everything is slower.. I've been trying for the last 2/3 weeks to get hold of someone on the live team but seems to be having difficulties finding a link on the app to speak to an advisor.. please help.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Contact details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
but the reality is that if you are in a heavily populated area, you will find O2 4g slow, due to the limited bandwidth they have available.
You will probably get faster speeds by switching to 3g.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Contact details here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
but the reality is that if you are in a heavily populated area, you will find O2 4g slow, due to the limited bandwidth they have available.
You will probably get faster speeds by switching to 3g.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

I was at a concert recently in Nottingham and 4G speeds on O2 wouldn’t work at all due to the sheer volume of people. 

Other networks was having similar issues too

I switched the phone to 3G and not one issue for the rest of the night.  I could see people trying below me Trying to use the phone and nothing was working.

it was so nice to have 3G all to my self lol.  

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 3 of 3