cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 billing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had so much trouble over the last 6 months - I have been disconnected for a week through no fault of my own.

I have 6 months or incorrect bills, this has been escalated and supposedly corrected - yet gain over the last 2 months my bills are incorrect.

They cannot put me through the escalations team - they email them - they never phone you back.

You ring again get a different person and they cannot help as they do not know the history.

I have spent a total of 12 hours wasted time going through the problems with lots of different people.

I have 2 phones on O2 and will NOT be renewing my contracts again - very frustrating, I have given up now and will be moving as soon as my contracts end.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144186 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Have you actually complained officially to O2 ? http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

When problems arise it can be a devil of a job to get someone who can rectify issues. Passed on to other departments so as not to take responsibility.

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Just to add @Anonymous In the complaints link above you will see a section about Resolver. They collect the evidence from you and act on your behalf. It a free service and has worked well for some people https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/o2-complaints

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions