Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was 7gb now 14 gb offer

ironpaul
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just bought a new sim and it tells me i get 14 gb insread of 7 but ive just topped up and it says 7 remaining any help please?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@ironpaul 

The extra data will be added after a few days.

Get 14GB for the price of 7GB when you activate your sim by 28th June 2023.

Get double data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to 
standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle. Existing 
customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “Double” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate 
the offer by 28th June 2023. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly 
renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to 
a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the 
promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired. Data rollover not available on any 
promotional data. Offer excludes legacy tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th June 2023.

Pay As You Go only. Your Big Bundle tariff value is the minimum monthly credit balance or top up required to 
activate and renew bundle. Bundle will continue to automatically renew on your bundle renewal date if you have 
sufficient credit. If bundle does not renew, standard charges apply. You can switch bundles once a month to take 
effect from your bundle renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in 
our Europe Zone. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Fair usage policy and terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@ironpaul 

The extra data will be added after a few days.

Get 14GB for the price of 7GB when you activate your sim by 28th June 2023.

Get double data for up to 3 consecutive months on the £10, £15, £20 and £30 Big Bundles, then reverts to 
standard data allowance. Offer will be applied automatically for all first-time customers of Big Bundle. Existing 
customers with an eligible Big Bundle must text “Double” to 2424 from their O2 Pay As You Go phone to activate 
the offer by 28th June 2023. Your credit balance must be at least the Big Bundle tariff value on your monthly 
renewal date for 3 consecutive months to renew bundle and benefit from the offer for 3 months. If you switch to 
a non-eligible Bundle during the 3 months, you will no longer be part of the promotion and will not get the 
promotional data allowances once your current Bundle has expired. Data rollover not available on any 
promotional data. Offer excludes legacy tariffs, including Classic Pay As You Go. Ends 28th June 2023.

Pay As You Go only. Your Big Bundle tariff value is the minimum monthly credit balance or top up required to 
activate and renew bundle. Bundle will continue to automatically renew on your bundle renewal date if you have 
sufficient credit. If bundle does not renew, standard charges apply. You can switch bundles once a month to take 
effect from your bundle renewal date. UK calls/texts to standard UK landlines and mobiles and when roaming in 
our Europe Zone. Special and out of bundle numbers chargeable. Unused credit not refundable.

Fair usage policy and terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2