Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to top up

Alicja1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello there, I am on pay as you go and I cannot top up my phone at all. I tried to top up online, called the number but every time it didn't work. The only way I can top up is by buying a top up vouchers in the shop. Is this something you would be able to fix? Who do I need to contact with, please? Thank you

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

All the different ways to top up in here, @Alicja1 - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Had the same issue myself a while back, the 03456 062277 number does work. Note your chosen credit card must be from a UK bank to an address registered in the UK, and if you have problems you will need to call 4445 to register the card and query the issue - both 4444 and 4445 are free calls from any O2 mobile. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36539 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1623 Solutions

All the different ways to top up in here, @Alicja1 - Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

Had the same issue myself a while back, the 03456 062277 number does work. Note your chosen credit card must be from a UK bank to an address registered in the UK, and if you have problems you will need to call 4445 to register the card and query the issue - both 4444 and 4445 are free calls from any O2 mobile. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Misha1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having the same problem . Had it a few time with a different sim and now this one. Used to be able to top with same bank cards but now it wont . Im disabled so dont see why i need to trail to a shop to buy a voucher

Message 3 of 4

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

@Misha1 I can only suggest you follow the advice given above by @pgn 

We are a Customer lead forum so we can't access accounts

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 4 of 4