Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swap sim

vin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, ive got a new galaxy a21s which wants a nano sim, my old phone is a galaxy s2, im on clasic p.a.y.g. so i would like to keep same number, and transfer everything from one phone to the other. can they do this in the o2 shop. thanks, viv. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@vin 

Check if you can push the middle out of your old sim first.

If not, any O2 shop will swap it for you for free.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@vin
Yes they can do that for you. They will give you a new nano SIM and swap the SIM for you. Going to the store will be much comfortable rather than calling customer service. I find going to store as little bit hassle free as you're able to let them understand what you want.
Good luck
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@vin 

Take your old phone working with you in store as they will send a confirmation text to it.

If you don't have your old phone still working, you need to take ID with you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4