Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

NoRoaming
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
yeah?
and why i received this message while i still have 13gb on my plan?
“O2: you‘ve used all your offer data. Data in the UK or Euro zone will now use any other allowance you have or be charged at your tarif’s standard rate.
Now the problem that I got with that statement is the first I got Big Bundle of 10GB, I still have more the 13gb(part of it left from my previous month)
so what is it? technically i still in my )offer data from last month) am I right?
on the app and on the website it says that i got 13gb
so don’t tell me that o2 is the most co fusing network of them all.
and what is all about this thing that i can get report of how much data or phone calls o messages i do any single day, meanwhile all competitor allows you to do it.
it’s easy control your appending if you know how much you are using daily, am I right?
anyway, bye bye o2 and welcome EE or Vodafone.
even the giffgaff of my friend is better. can you believe it?
Message 4 of 7

NoRoaming
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
sorry for my english big fingers
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@NoRoaming 

It just means that you have used all your roll over data from last month. 
You will now be using this months 10gb but be aware that on PAYG, you can only use 20gb per month in total. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

NoRoaming
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No it doesnt.

I still have 3GB from therolling over of last months, Plus 10GB thr new deal of this month
TOT:13GB

and out of the blue the other day I receved this messsage:

“O2: you‘ve used all your offer data. Data in the UK or Euro zone will now use any other allowance you have or be charged at your tarif’s standard rate.
Now the problem that I got with that statement is the first I got Big Bundle of 10GB, I still have more the 13gb(part of it left from my previous month"

So, what is it then? how many GB I still have? the 13GB that shows on my app and webpage or the 10GB of the Big Bundle? and if this is the case what happened to the rest of my rolling GB?

Sorry to saym but O2 has the worse app ans website of all providers, it menaged in the last few years to get worse then Three website, and that was a great acivment. they have must put lots of effort to be able to achieve that

The app and te Website doesnt allow you to know how much data you did you use during the day or the day before or for that matter even 5 days before.

Does not give you any kind of relevant informatios

And the only thing that you will find over and over is the reminder of to top up the sim before your mounth is ending so you wont lose the chace to roll over from the top of the Hill with them

Even the little sister Giffgaff has a better website and app of o2

And now, becose they do not provide you with a live chat, I am in that wird situatuon that I do not know if I can use 10GB while I am abroad or my full 13GB that I have on my account.

@NoRoaming I hope this time I made myself clear.

Cheer up, it's a lost cause

Stay safe my friend

Message 7 of 7