Did you mean: 

"We couldn't take the payment" PROBLEM

baltuntas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

First problem, My '£10 Rolling plan' tariff was expected to be renewed last Thursday, but I don't understand the reason, it was NOT. 

Then, second problem: When I tried to enter my debit card details both My O2 application or a pc web browser, I got the same warning as "We couldn't take the payment. You may want to try again using a different card". I used my second debit card, but I got the same warning again.

I called two times to 4445, but the line has STOPPED and broken at the first trial after 3 minutes, and at the second trial after 12 minutes. I am really exhausted! Since I am NOT included any tariff, my current balance is getting decreased unfairly.

How can I solve this problem? Please help me! 

Tel number: [Removed]

Email: [Removed]

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38465 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Try 4445 again this morning, around 8am is usually best for a successful call, UK time. Or reach out to the O2 Social Media Team via the links below this post.

There have been others in a similar situation recently, it may be a fault with O2's payment system, I shall find out later as I have 2 PAYG phones to top up before the weekend. 

Meantime, other ways to pay are given in this Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) @baltuntas. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38465 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

Try 4445 again this morning, around 8am is usually best for a successful call, UK time. Or reach out to the O2 Social Media Team via the links below this post.

There have been others in a similar situation recently, it may be a fault with O2's payment system, I shall find out later as I have 2 PAYG phones to top up before the weekend. 

Meantime, other ways to pay are given in this Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) @baltuntas. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2