Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This offer isn't for you"

Dreadpirateflap
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

just got a new payg sim with "free £10 credit" advertised all over it. I topped up £10 for the first time today and activated the sim, but when I tried to claim this reward it says "This offer isn't for you. we have other rewards you can look at bla bla bla"

I'm moving my number from a different network, is this why? bit annoying. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions

@Dreadpirateflap 

It only applies to the number on the sim originally so if you port in a number you don't get the offer unless you complain to O2 as there's no mention of that on the sim pack.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions

@Dreadpirateflap 

It only applies to the number on the sim originally so if you port in a number you don't get the offer unless you complain to O2 as there's no mention of that on the sim pack.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Dreadpirateflap
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's silly, especially as my  number hasn't even been moved over yet and it's still on the old one. 
Cheers though. gonna have a moan, not that it's easy with no live chat for PAYG. 

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions

@Dreadpirateflap 

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Dreadpirateflap
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sadly i'm hard of hearing so callback isn't an option, and obviously the livechat is bizarrely for monthly paying customers only (not that it mentions it on the page) which makes zero sense to me. 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27655 Solutions

You can do it all on email via the link for Resolver included in the link I gave you above @Dreadpirateflap 

Currently using:
Message 6 of 7

Dreadpirateflap
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i'm clearly blind as well as deaf.  😛 didn't see the email link at the bottom. much obliged. 

Message 7 of 7