Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice
Accepted Solution

pay as you go balance

Just looked at MyO2 app to see my balance and it says my balance will expire on 28th December. Does this mean I will lose all my remaining credit and need to start again?
Highlighted
Topics: 550
Solutions: 12,994

Re: pay as you go balance

@G4Grandad 

It's a known glitch in the system.

O2 have said they will correct it with an app update.

You will not lose your credit.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Previous thread https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-As-You-Go/Prepay-Credit-Expires/m-p/1273223#M13929
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

Thank you so much for your immediate reply. That's such a relief! This community is The Best. Thank you again
Highlighted

You're welcome

Currently using:
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

Thanks for asking this question, I have the same issue and have been looking everywhere to find out the answer! Thought they must've updated the tariff without telling me, given that the Classic tariff isn't being offered any more. A relief to find out it's just a glitch.