Did you mean: 

o2 sim%20swap%20no%20ne

philso
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All

Upgraded my phone yesterday as wifes was sick lol I gave her mine it is galaxy s8, but she was a micro SIM so got nano SIM while at O2 I was  told it usually takes 2 hours to swap over  however it is still saying not registered on network been on to O2 live chat who said wait another 24 hours why is this can anyone help as my mrs is giving me it really tight

Regards

Phil

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @philso 

There are some problems with sim activation at the moment. 

Keep rebooting your phone and if no luck, call customer service in the morning Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143454 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Hi @philso 

There are some problems with sim activation at the moment. 

Keep rebooting your phone and if no luck, call customer service in the morning Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

philso
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5

thanks for the reply will keep rebooting

Regards

Phil

Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @philso, is your SIM working now? Let us know how you get on please, we'd love to help further if you need slight_smile

Welcome to the community!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

philso
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emilie

Yes got it eventually tonight after 2 live chats at the weekend and a call to customer service yesterday and today, So basically been fobbed off since Saturday being told it would be another 24 hrs I had to complain on the phone again to have the correct person tell me the Sim was faulty to return it to the store  So my wife had no phone since Saturday Just lost all faith in O2 and I doubt I will renewing my contract so anyone wanting to change a Sim beware

Phil

Message 5 of 5