Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my mums pay as you go phone

LL2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My mum has a Doro Pay as you go mobile, which she uses a top up card when required.

She is saying she is getting a message every month that she has to put money on it each month called bolt ons and they take off £5per month so must keep it topped up.

My understanding with pay as you go is you credit an amount to the phone and only have to add more to it when it gets low.

Obviously as we are in lockdown we cannot go down and see the message for ourselves.

Can anybody help answer this question for us and how to resolve it.

Thank you

Lynne

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@LL2 

She will be on the £5 bundle which gives her unlimited calls and texts for 30 days. 

O2 no longer do the traditional PAYG. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@LL2 

She will be on the £5 bundle which gives her unlimited calls and texts for 30 days. 

O2 no longer do the traditional PAYG. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2