Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

international texting

kylie4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i bought the pay as you go on a nokia g11 and it says i have unlimited international texting but it wont let me use whatsapp or messaging internationally so i wanted some clarification 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147138 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@kylie4 

There is no unlimited international text plan.

You should be able to use WhatsApp over data or wifi though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147138 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@kylie4 

There is no unlimited international text plan.

You should be able to use WhatsApp over data or wifi though.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23558 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3750 Solutions

@kylie4 If both you and whoever you're calling use WhatsApp over WiFi you can talk and text for free. You can even do video calls free. Facebook Messenger too. No brainer, really.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3