Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay As You Go

Level 1: Joiner

help for my aged fatherinlaw

Hi Hope someone can help.

My father in law damaged his battery and burnt the phone and damaged the sim, he has bought a new phone and sim, he does everything over the phone, topups, customer services etc.

Being in lock down and not going out much he hasn't dialed many numbers. He requested his number to be changed over and stuggled to pass the security but was told that it would be done. 48hrs later not transfered so he called back and another agent said he need 3 numbers dialed 3 times in the last 3 months, which he hasn't called.  He has a signifcant about of credit and he hasn't backed up his numbers so he needs the number transfered but the agents are unwilling to help.

any ideas anyone?

Kind regards

Mike

Topics: 575
Solutions: 16,490

Re: help for my aged fatherinlaw

@O2Korey may be able to help you @Coxey1979 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
O2 Support

@MI5 thanks for the tag, @Coxey1979 i will private message you, thanks 

signature
Level 1: Joiner

Thank you @MI5  @O2Korey O2 Community is more helpful than the O2 customer serivces

Topics: 575
Solutions: 16,490

Kind words @Coxey1979 

Thank you thumbsup

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)