Did you mean: 

classic pay as you go submit form broken

timc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. Anyone else having trouble wth the Classic PAYG order form here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/delivery?planId=0aba639e-c1f5-416f-a988-07e6110c1d...

Using the above on a Chrome browser, I enter all details correctly, tick the agree to terms and conditions box and then click the "Send Me My SIM" button and it takes me to this "Something Went Wrong" Error 404 page:

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/order/submit

I have tried lots of times over a few days. Went into a shop to get one instead and was told that I had to do it online. So I used one of the shop terminals and showed them the above and they went "oh", and told me to order by phone, which I have now just done.

I am guessing, if its not just me, that someone has screwed up something on the web site ...

Tim

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's working for me @timc

However I am using Firefox on my laptop....

Change of browser needed?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

leilabd
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, I've been getting this for ages, I try again every week or so. Using Firefox Portable on Windows 10 but I've tried Edge, Chrome and IE as well.

After filling in the form and submitting it, I get taken to

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/pay-as-you-go/order/submit

which displays an error message:

Something went wrong
Looks like you're lost

Message 3 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

An order has just gone through using Firefox on Windows 10 with no issue and got the confirmation email straightaway. I suggest clearing cache and cookies if you still have problems.

Capture.JPG

Message 4 of 9

timc
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I don't think clearing my own cache/cookies will make the slightest difference given it also didn't work on the terminal in the O2 store when I tried there demonstrating the problem to the staff, but I guess it might be a browser dependent problem - can't remember what they were using on the store terminal ... 🙂

Message 5 of 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
For the link to not even work in an O2 store is a damning indictment of O2's IT department.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 9

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @timc, sorry to hear about your trouble with this! Glad to hear you managed to order through the phone in the end. @leilabd, sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this - have you tried to order on the phone as well in the meantime?

We'll make sure to pass on your feedback about the issues you described! thumbsup

Message 7 of 9

leilabd
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @Marjo, yes I ordered one by phone today. Do pass on the details of the problem though, you may be losing a lot of business.

Message 8 of 9

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@leilabd wrote:

Thanks @Marjo, yes I ordered one by phone today. Do pass on the details of the problem though, you may be losing a lot of business.

Good to hear you managed to do the order too @leilabd. Thanks for letting us know and thanks also for the details you provided earlier regarding the website issue. thumbsup

Message 9 of 9