Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buying phones from o2 site

morgan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to buy 2 phone the same but it will only add one to basket when i did this years ago i did it twice for each phone but there was a lot of messing about 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@morgan If you have an O2 store nearby, you'd be better off going in and making your purchases there. O2's online stock reporting isn't live, and there's no guarantee that the phone you're looking for is in stock. If you call ahead to a local store, you can see if they have the phones you want, and if they do, you can buy them and leave with them, rather than wait for delivery.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@morgan If you have an O2 store nearby, you'd be better off going in and making your purchases there. O2's online stock reporting isn't live, and there's no guarantee that the phone you're looking for is in stock. If you call ahead to a local store, you can see if they have the phones you want, and if they do, you can buy them and leave with them, rather than wait for delivery.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Honestly @morgan, I would just buy from cpw and not bother with O2's crappy website at all. 

They will most likely be out of stock anyway with O2 .

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3