Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bundle

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

will my bundle auto renew or do i need to buy again when previous one expired?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@b4u2 providing you have sufficient credit, your bundle will renew on your anniversary date. 

If not, it will renew when you top up with enough credit to pay for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@b4u2 providing you have sufficient credit, your bundle will renew on your anniversary date. 

If not, it will renew when you top up with enough credit to pay for it.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

b4u2
Level 8: Talented
  • 368 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 5 Solutions
@M15
what if i don't want it to?
i want to do it myself manually
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 144319 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
PAYG big bundles are set up to auto renew in the scenarios I've described above. If you don't want a bundle, you need to change to a Classic PAYG tariff which will allow you to just top up as you wish, but without allowances.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93227 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

On your present tariff, if you don't top up on the anniversary date, you won't be able to use your phone unless you have credit. You will still have data on wifi but if you just want to top up as you want to then, as @MI5 says, allowances will start again from the date you top up.

I always wonder why people who are on big bundles don't look for decent deals on a 30 day contract sim only. There could well be a good deal that suits your usage

Message 5 of 5