Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I bought a new o2 sim card and want to keep my number

Joey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

faulty phone mast

i am having problems with my data connection, the internet will not work.there is a H symbol next to the signal bars with an up arrow and a down arrow under it.the upload arrow keeps flashing. no data ever comes down. the faulty phone mast is in park...

LukeR by Level 3: Thinker
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREE10

I am switching two phone to O2 using SIMs ordered by post and I got the same ""It looks like this offer isn't for you" message. What should I do? Many thanks

Nickjt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Has enyone else encountered this devious 02 payment system

In activating auto topup for the £15 big bundle on 2nd September for renewal on the 3rd every month thereafter, i duly noticed that 02 had withdrawn £15 on the 2nd, and then proceeded to withdraw £15 on the 3rd.. i had been informed earlier that this...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hello I've just changed handsets. On the phone I now have (Alcatel Pixi 4), I need to set up voicemail. I already know about 901, 1750 and 1760. Under Call Settings, Voicemail, Setup, it asks for a number (so messages can be left). Is this the same n...

mjbj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I change internet settings on Huawei E5573B pocket wifi

Evening. Nothing urgent, just need a little help please.Bought a Huawei Mobile E5573B from O2 last week. Not contract, pay and goBought a £40/12gb simcard and all seems okay, suprised myself by setting it up with my laptop and tablet.Only problems ar...

Paul56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payg

I have just purchased an iPhone SE, my previous phone ran off steam. I will only use it for the occasional call, the odd text and occasional surf. So far I have made one call, sent no texts and viewed perhaps three web pages briefly (I understand tha...

SimonF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg account

My wife nad I havee recently moved over to O2. I have created an account for my phone. Can I also have my wifes phone on the same account so I can top up both phones as required.

peter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can not register my sim card

hi I'm in Egypt now and I have a problem to register my sim card with any Egyptian provider every time I try to register with any provider it's failed and tell try again later

Maio by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Charges

Hi, can anyone tell me why, after telling me that I have used £1 of data and that I won’t be charged anymore until after midnight, do I then get a message telling me that I am close to my daily limit and that I need to text WEBDAILY to 21300 to get a...

JohnW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos