Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keeping my number

I have swapped from a casual pay as you go to a contract. I was told that I could keep my number but now after several days of having the new sim in my phone, I see the number has been changed. How do I get my number back?

Doled by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Checking balance

For some reason i can't text 20202 for my balance it keeps say request not recognised why is this pls help thanks

Haribo09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missed call alert from o2

You missed calls from me at 12:00, 12:00 and 12:00 02 Mar.This is a free Call Alert from O2. To disable this dial 901, press *, then option 4 and option 5.Hi, I was on a call when my phone cut out. The caller said they had tried calling as I had to w...

Baz2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! dialling directly from my contacts list

Hi ,I have tried calling several contacts by pressing the telephone symbol in the contacts list but it wont dial. I have just transferred from another provider but have ported in my old number?

cosmos1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 family bot on.

Hi douse any one know my family bot on will be updated on my o2 account? because I talking to o2 on live chat and they said my number is acutive on there end but on my end it says its pending?

Luke198823 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim

Hi my sim card randomly changes phone numbers and also deletes whole numbers it's not the phone as this has happened in other phones,not good if you needed to call someone urgently and find the numbers changed or been deleted. Does this mean my sim i...

Mark33 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos