Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sim

I have just got new Samsung Galaxy s8 and I'm giving my old s7 to my husband so I have bought an o2 sim pay as you go I have just activated it and now I need to top it up but won't let me do I need to waight for it to activated .

Diane6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG phone unlocking charges

Hi, I tried to unlock my PAYG phone - the O2 Help page states 'If you’re on Pay As You Go, your O2 phone or tablet can be unlocked at any time, for free.', but both my My O2 account and customer services say there is a £15 charge, to which I cannot f...

PAYG.PNG
Nick9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 54 replies
  • 0 kudos

International charges

I have an international sim that I use to call my sister in greece. I cant get any sense out of my local o2 shop if this will still work or be possible after brexit. advice please

Resolved! Testing a Doro 6520 handset without a SIM card

I just bought my mother a new Doro 6520 handset on PAYG. The handset was purchased direct from o2 and in compliance with their 14 day returns policy, I would like to show it to my mother before we spend any further money on top-ups. I have litterally...

ggabu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mr

David

Dawid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 8yr old sim

I now live in the USA and coming over to UK in Aug this year but I have not used my sim in about 8yers will it still work or can u send me a new one my old number is xxxxxxxxxxx, the number on my sim is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Yours

zippy2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock

Hi, so I've bought a payg phone from o2 and requested an unlock however they sent an email back stating they couldn't do it as it wasn't an o2 phone. I've had nothing but trouble with them over last month for different things now this. How can I get ...

Dib by Level 1: Joiner
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Auto top-up

Hello. Please off my top up! Because Im have new number and this old is not in use. Every time u take for my account money, but im not use this number 3 mounth... Please off auto top uk. On the web side i cant found how to stop this. I dont remember ...