Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! pay as you go balance

Just looked at MyO2 app to see my balance and it says my balance will expire on 28th December. Does this mean I will lose all my remaining credit and need to start again?

G4Grandad by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim for Tracker

I just got a Pay as go Sim for my tracker. But when I sign up to activate it, it sends the code to my Pay as you go sim, and that I cant see. I need to send the cade to my original phone?

SylWalsh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching credit

Can I switch credit from one O2 Pay As You Go ‘phone to another O2 Pay As You Go ‘phone ?

Resolved! Changing tariff

I want to switch from 10pounds big bundle to international 20pounds big bundle today. I have 20 pounds on my o2 pay as you go right now. Please help me

Resolved! Top up

Where should I enter 4444?

laklik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit

Does pay as you go credit last forever?If it expires then after how long?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Content control

This is an android phone using giffgaff sim card on the o2 network. I am 62 years old and i need to get content control open can you remove content control from my phone please

Kingtomo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My pay as you go

Hi guys, my pay as you go phone has a thing saying"balance expires on the 26th of December " and I want to know how to get rid of that so please could you send a message on how to get rid of it because I have like £20 in my balance

02 sim card and tp link

Bought an o2 pay as you go sim for my tp link m7350 4g but I can't activate the sim as my phone is on virgin and I can't see the messages being sent...any idea how to get around this.Thank you.

Stewyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Alert: "New Voicemail Dial 123"

I have received an alert stating "New Voicemail Dial 123" On opening it dials the speaking clock and charges 20p for the privilege, there also seems to be no way of deleting alert.02 not any help at all. Is this a scam or a bug in their system.