Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Keeping my number from other network

Hi,Just moved to O2 and requested to keep my old number when I took out the contract. I got a PAC code and added this when taking out the contract online. Got the SIM today and activated it my phone. All ok so far - got a signal and new O2 number see...

Danoruk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim swap

Hi - I got a new hand set and needed a new nano sim for it. I was told to phone back to swap phone number when it arrived but now you cant get through and was advised to chance number via 2202 text service. So I put new sim into new phone and text sw...

LauraM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Activating SIM

HI, I am trying to activate a data only SIM for a tablet which I purchased a couple of months back. The expiry on the card is **Personal info**20 so there is plenty of time. I went to mbb.o2.co.uk but had the following error message 'Could not add de...

DW1969 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card registration failed

I have an old payg phone which lives in the car and is used for emergencies only. I am now getting the above error message, which I think means I have been disconnected due to lack of use and needs Customer Support intrervention to re-register. Howev...

bob977 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

mobile phone

hi if I buy a mobile phone outright can I have it delivered to a different address to my billing address

Duplicate SIM card

Dear O2 communityI was stolen my mobile phone in Vietnam and I asked a friend to contact O2 Team for me since I couldn't make phone calls from Vietnam to UK.The SIM card was kindly blocked not to be used by the thief ..When I returned from Vietnam, I...

MarinaBG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free top up credit

I ordered a new pay as you go phone and sim on the 14th April, on the website there was a yellow box stating I could text a number for £10 free credit. However delivery was delayed and tried to find the code last night and has gone. Any ideas how to ...

Bigopppa7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I keep getting msgs from 02 saying I don't have enough credit to buy things. Not once have I tried to, had about 8 now. Has my account been hacked? Even tho I'm on pay as u go.

Ryan11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos