Pay As You Go
Get help and support from other community members with Pay As You Go.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay and Go hub

Hey everyone, Welcome the to the Pay and Go hub! This thread is a handy index where you can find help and information about the main Pay and Go questions that we see on the community. If you have a question about topping up your balance, setting up a...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 79 replies
  • 2 kudos

FAQs: Pay As You Go

Hi all, welcome to the Pay as You Go board! If you have a PAYG account or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your query req...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cannot connect to WiFi extra in the tube

Hello,Before lockdown I was able to connect to WiFi extra but not anymore. I have changed my phone but the SIM is the same. Any ideas?

Bamboccio by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £10 free credit not working

Hi. I’ve just received my new SIM card & I’ve topped up £10 by calling 4444 then text “FREE10” to 21500 but it says something like “this isn’t for you” can anyone help please? Tried ringing 4445 but that just says they aren’t taking calls right now. ...

CrazyLady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Move from 3

How I move to O2 with my number from 3

Fatima by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Webchat

Hi does anyone have any idea how on earth we can get to the webchat for payg? I have a big data bundle which renews every month, im also meant to be able to carry over upto 15gb from the previous month. Renewed on Tuesday to find that my rollover has...

Resolved! Got PAC code - what next?

Good evening, I am at my wits end with this, I can't seem to be able to get through to anyone to speak to and i can't find anything online to help me. I want to move my old phone number on to my new PAYG sim card. I have the PAC code, how can i do th...

AB79AB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add funds

Hi I have an o2 sim installed in my vehicle tracker and want to add funds without removing the sim, is this possible?

Nigel13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Good afternoon,Yesterday I bought 10£ pay as you go card. I can make calls and send texts messages but after every call/text the information pops up “your balance is 0£”. Please how can I fix it

Jakub11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

I topped up £20 on September 22nd yet my balance is now 0. Why is that?

Bwr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number

Hi there,When you transfer your number to a new network is there any way of keeping the money left on your pay as you go account?Thanks

Beth5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim reward

How do I claim my reward

Stash1210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos